Collaborology is the theory and practice of successful scalable collaboration…
Ultimately to the level where planetary issues can be addressed by us as a people (all citizens of Earth).
- This includes studies of how success happens, but also
- How failure happens.
- Collaborology addresses the collaboration externals (tools, protocols, artifacts, etc) as well as
- Collaboration internals (development, tools, presentation, maturity, etc. of collaborating individuals).
- We will evolve the formal object model of collaborology.
- We will characterize failure modes.
- We will characterize success modes.
- We will provide insights and guidance for different scales and objectives of teams and projects.
- Collaborology addresses atomic collaboration (1:1 between 2 individuals, or 1:0 an individual with self), and scales upward.
Collaborology includes practices such as
- CCC (Communication and Commitment to Collaborate)
- COI (practices of self and peer accountability and community)
- Identity (Transparency within a “circle of trust”)
If Collaborology can be well enough understood as to become a “hard science”, the mathematics of collaborology may be developed: Sociomatics.